A Quality Real Estate, Estate Planning, Personal Injury & Small Business Attorney Providing PERSONAL Legal Services in Northern Nevada
Experienced attorney providing effective legal representation for more than 20 years
I am Rick D. Williams, of Sparks/Reno, Nevada, and I represent families and family-owned small businesses throughout Northern Nevada in matters of real estate, estate planning & probate, personal injury and more. Honing my skills through more than 20 years of experience helping hard-working Americans with their legal needs and informed by my former career as a Nevada Realtor, I am a well-respected and knowledgeable attorney with a proven track record of providing favorable results. I am a 5th generation Nevadan and my roots in the Reno and Sparks community run deep.
Whether starting a new business, developing an estate plan, winding down the estate of a deceased family member, purchasing/selling real estate or when involved in an accident and fighting with an insurance company, I can help. I work in the spirit of cooperation with the other side to settle disputes without litigation. However, when litigation is necessary, I represent you aggressively. I am committed to representing you efficiently and effectively in your legal needs. To schedule a consultation and find out how I can help you, please contact my office today.
Ethical practice and compassionate treatment helps secure results
The Law Offices of Frederick D. (Rick) Williams, Chtd. recognize the stress and difficulty that legal problems can cause. I strive to ease the burden for my clients. I approach every case with:
- Dedication – I am humble and find my greatest professional and personal satisfaction in serving the common man. As your attorney, being able to help you with your legal needs drives me to success and a favorable outcome for you. I am dedicated to every case I take.
- Compassion – I treat my clients with compassion and am receptive to questions concerning the law. I will answer your questions in plain language to ensure that you fully understand your case. I am an honest and ethical attorney and provide cost-effective solutions to your legal situation.
- Economical — At our initial consultation, you will be told what to expect in fees and costs associated with your matter. You will find that I am an inexpensive attorney who charges much less than the “downtown highrise” firms that have enormous overhead their clients must absorb.
- Experience – I assess your case with the advantage of knowledge from more than 20 years of practice in a variety of fields of the law to determine the best possible course of action to secure the best possible results.
Skilled attorney dedicated to various civil practice areas
I offer legal representation in matters involving real estate, estate planning & probate, personal injury, small business law and more:
- Real Estate – I apply my knowledge of real estate law to offer effective legal services for your real estate transactions and disputes, including all legal issues regarding residential homes and commercial property.
- Estate Planning & Probate – I help clients secure the future of the their families in matters of estate planning & probate, including wills, trusts, and guiding successor trustees, executors and beneficiaries through the complex probate process.
- Personal Injury – I represent clients in matters of personal injury including motor vehicle accidents, unsafe products, dangerous drugs, slips and falls, and unsafe work conditions.
- Small Business Law — Starting a business and need to incorporate in Nevada? Looking to expand? Do you have questions about employment, commercial contracts, consumer law, or other aspects of running a business? Perhaps your business has been sued and you need vigorous, quality defense. Give me a chance to help you start, build and save your business!
Contact a Sparks, Nevada attorney for your legal needs today
To schedule a free consultation, call attorney Rick D. Williams today at 775-386-2345 or contact me online.